Monday, August 15, 2005

Keep it moving



SAVE THE DATE, CANCEL ALL PRIOR ENGAGEMENTS, THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE! IT'S OUR NEW YORK PREMIER, BABY!


Thanks so much to Nick Catchdubs for coming through and rocking our Enormous Room night once again--his sets were super tight, and this was definitely our best night in Cambridge so far. Many, many thanks to everyone who came and toughed out the technical difficulties with the sound--we'll have something sorted out by next month, we PROMISE. Thanks to Chris for the picture.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

this shit makes me wanna move to NYC

12:27 PM  
Blogger missfitness said...

Take out your pens and notebooks New York, 'cause Canada is taking ya'll to class. Cannot wait to put some Toronto flavour into this- maaaaple syyyrup.

3:03 PM  
Blogger audiovandal said...

and that's how you spell flavour, for real. pay up, pay up, pay up.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous s.dot said...

Not to far from my digs.

Hmmmmm.............

Can Canadians partay???

That's the ?

9:03 PM  
Blogger missfitness said...

CAN the canadians party? ya'll need to come bear a witness--become a believer.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M SO EXCITED & I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT (I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT)

caps

thestencil.com

3:26 PM  
Anonymous wedding said...

This is a great place to find wedding go to http://www.weddinginvitations4u.com and see what they have I was very happy.wedding

2:06 AM  
Anonymous save the date said...

This is a great place to find save the date go to http://www.weddinginvitations4u.com and see what they have I was very happy.save the date

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home